SyncBackPro is software which allows backing up and synchronizing files to several resources, including an internal or external drive, USB etc.
It has been highly rated for being easy to use with file backup, move, sync and restore functions,
- SFTP, FTPS, FTP protocols supported
- It Contains files and VHD/X support
- SyncBack Touch support (Backup macOS, Windows and Android devices)
- Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) support
- Scheduled backup
- Powerful filter engine
- Fat Backup Feature
SyncBackPro Download Details
- SyncBackPro Version: Pro 2019
- File Size: 27 MB(32Bit) 31 MB(64Bit) 24MB(Lite)
- Compatible: Windows
- Download SyncBack Pro
How to Install and Create Backup with SyncBackPro
Time needed: 7 minutes.
How to Install SyncBackPro and How to Create Schedule Backup with SyncBackPro. Full Tutorial with Pictures.
- Open Setup.
Please open downloaded setup of SyncBackPro.
- Allow Changes.
Click YES to grant permission to administrator.
- Accept User License.
Please click on I Accept the Agreement.
- Read Information.
Click Next on information page of installer.
- Select Destination Location.
Choose install location path on your system.
- Click Finish.
Installation is almost complete just click on Finish to open SynBackPro.
- Click on Evaluate.
If you have a product key then its amazing just enter and activate SyncBackPro or click Evaluate to use 30 days trial.
- Create New Profile.
Navigate to Profiles > New to create a profile for backup.
- Enter Profile Name.
please enter Name of your profile, you can name it anyone you want.
- Choose Profile Type.
Select Backup profile type and click next.
- Select Location.
Click the dropdown lists to select locations of your files.
- Click OK to Confirm.
Please click on Yes when confirmation box prompt.
- Choose Source and Destination.
Select your directories you want to create backup by clicking on Source directory and select Destination folder where you want to save your Backup.
- Click OK to Done.
Please click on OK button to done. Your profile backup is saved in Destination folder location.
- Create Schedule.
Click on Edit Schedule to make one scheduled backup.
- Yes to Continue.
Click on Yes to confirm create new schedule backup.
- Enter Windows Password.
Please enter password of your windows system, security check.
- Select Date and Time.
Select time and date for when do you want to backup profile to run. You can take backup daily, weekly and monthly.
- Confirm Details.
Please check your backup details once and click OK.
- YES to Continue SyncBackPro.
Please navigate to YES and start using backup features.
- Successfully Created Backup Schedule Profile.
Here is your profile, successfully created. Enjoy!
- Therefore, I personally recommend you to Download SyncBackPro, Create a scheduled backup profile and enjoy Backups without loosing your data 🙂
- You may also like…
- SyncBackSE Download
- GoodSync Download (Backup & Sync Files)
- FreeFileSync Download (Backup & Sync Files)