CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a utility developed by piriform companay acquired by Avast. CCleaner remove unwanted files and application to speed up your system.
It is compatible for Windows operating systems. Crap Cleaner delete temporary internet files, chrome, internet explore, media player, adobe acrobat, firefox and many other unwanted files. Read How to Use CCleaner tutorial given below must to Speed up your System
CCleaner Free Download Details
- Ccleaner Version: Latest 551
- File Size: 18.4 MB
- Compatible: Windows
- CCleaner Download
Download Free CCleaner
How to Install and How to Use CCleaner
Time needed: 3 minutes.
How to Install and How to Use CCleaner. Complete Installation Guide with Pictures.
- Open Setup.
Open Setup from your system library where you downloaded CCleaner and tap RUN.
- Select Language.
Select Language you want to Install with.
- Click Next.
Select Next to start CCleaner Setup.
- Check All Boxes.
On next page Tick all boxes and click on Next.
- Uncheck Boxes.
Uncheck Google Chrome and Internet Explore Box and Click Next.
- Installation in Progress.
CCleaner is installing please wait.
- Successfully Installed.
Installation Complete, Please Click Finish to open CCleaner.
- How to Use CCleaner.
Below Tutorial is about How to Use CCleaner in details.
- Open CCleaner.
You will see a window like this preview in image.
- Click Applications.
Scroll to Applications tab to analyze.
- Click Analyze.
Click on Analyze button and wait for a moment.
- Scroll to RUN Cleaner.
After Analyzing there will be a list of programs, Click RUN Cleaner to continue.
- Clean Unwanted Apps
Right Click on unwanted Application and click Clean.
- Click Yes to Confirm.
Click Yes when it ask “Are you sure you wish to Proceed?”
- Navigate to Tools > Uninstall.
Go to Tools > Uninstall, select the unwanted application from there and click on Uninstall.
- Click Yes to Confirm.
Click Yes when Confirmation Box prompts.
- Go to Tools > Startup.
Open Tools > Startup and select applications you don’t need at startup.
- Click Disable.
Click on Apps and Click Disable to remove unwanted applications from startup.
- Thanks for Reading our Tutorial.
How to Use CCleaner. Keep Visiting and Sharing eSoftner…!!!
- Delete unwanted files from your system.
- Boost speed up you System by cleaning these files.
- It provides Privacy Protection.
- Schedule Cleaning system.
- Therefore, I personally recommend you to Download Free CCleaner and Boost up Speed of your Windows System.
- You may also like…
- Download Wise Registry Cleaner.
- Black Bird Cleaner Free Download
- Win Tonic Download (PC Protection & Maintenance)
- UserBenchmark Download (Speed Up PC)
- Privacy Eraser Download (Clean Internet History & Downloads)