uTorrent was developed by Bit-Torrent in 2005. It is used to download files from torrent peer to peer connection system which can give you maximum speed upto 100Mb/Sec depending on your network connection speed.
The number 1 Download Torrent Client on desktop worldwide. uTorrent provide resume, download, upload and stream files with terabytes of data available on uTorrent.
uTorrent Free Download Details
- uTorrent Version: Latest 2019
- File Size: 2.8 MB(Classic) 19.9 MB(Web)
- Compatible: Windows
- Download uTorrent
You can Download any of uTorrent files given above. Both will work.
- Fast Downloads Bittorrent Client.
- Resume capability.
- Peer to Peer Download connection.
- Download and Upload file at same time.
How to Install uTorrent
Time needed: 2 minutes.
How to Install uTorrent. Complete Installation Guide with Pictures.
- Open uTorrent Setup.
Open uTorrent and click Next to continue.
- Check All Boxes.
Check Three Boxes.
1. Create Start Menu Entry
2. Create Quick Launch Icon
3. Create Desktop Icon
and then click Next.
- Untick both Options.
This is optional either you want to tick or untick them and continue.
- Uncheck All Options.
On next page please uncheck these boxes and continue. You don’t need them these are just toolbars fro browsers.
- Accept User License Agreement.
Click on I Agree and then click on Finish to Install uTorrent.
- Successfully Installed.
uTorrent Installation Complete. First Interface of uTorrent preview.
Torrent is a peer file sharing network that uses torrent clients to share files through the internet in terabytes.
1. Go to Options > Preferences.
2. then Bandwidth > Global Download Rate Limiting.
3. Set 100 Kb/s.
4. Number of connections = 2330
5. Maximum number of connected peers per torrent = 250
6. Number of upload slots per torrent : 14
7. Press Apply and then click Ok.